
This is the picture of a wild turkey that Tim woke me up to show me about 3 weeks ago. (I'm glad he woke me up!) This turkey is in our backyard because he found birdseed on the ground that had been knocked off from my bird feeders, which are about 3-5 feet away from him to the right, but are unseen here in this picture. I snuck out into the florida room and took some pictures of him before he noticed me. It was so cool to hear the gobble-gobble sounds he was making and to watch him scratch the ground to kick up the seeds! I was surprised to see just how "powerful" his legs/feet are!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Gobble Gobble
Posted by Tie Dye Mom at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
Hi there! You left a question on the Everyday Digital Scrapbooking blog about header tutorial and using Paint Shop Pro. Please send your question to our PSP expert mrsdavis1024@yahoo.com
She will gladly help you. I apologize for not getting back to you sooner as I was in Chicago. :)
Awesome! Hey, if you need any blog help, feel free to ask me, too. I love to mess around with all that fun stuff!
Post a Comment